CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Purpose of My Blog

No, this is not me riding in the taxi, but it could be my younger brother. I'd have to see his face to know for sure! For those of you who may not know who I am, my name is Luke Pierson and I am Vice President of Apologia Christian Ministries, based out of Chandler, AZ. I have entitled this blog "Ministry Bear" because I am often referred to, and even introduced occasionally by the President of Apologia, Jeff Durbin, as the "Ministry Bear." I'm not really sure why, but it could be because at times I may resemble a big scary grizzly bear, or other times a big snugly teddy bear...........I'll let you make the call!

I really have one purpose in doing this blog, and that is to "chronicle" daily events in my life, and how I try to respond to them in a Christlike manner. I want this to be a little more personal and "in-depth" that the official Apologia Blog. As you can see, I have hidden all comments, and there is a very good reason for that, which I will explain later. However, if you want to ask me anything about my blog, please feel free to email me at
luke@defendthefaith.org.

I have been dialoguing with a young Mormon lady from Atlanta the past week or so, and will soon be blogging about that. I hope and pray that my blog can be a blessing and encouragement to you!

Enjoy!